News Junkie Canada

To Stimulate Debate in Canada: News, Commentary, Analyses, Links and Favourite Columnists
Spacer

No subject should be outside the realm of debate in a democratic society.

Spacer

News, Commentary, Analyses, Links and Favourite Columnists

Spacer
Spacer
Archive:
Spacer
Visit the archive
Spacer
Links:
Spacer

 

Spacer
Powered by Blogger Pro™

August 10, 2003



For all the Bloggers Out There: You've got to have a peek at this site

Classical Values Thank you Debbye for this link.

I got a kick out of this -- and too much of life is serious. Until I decide to come back, read and enjoy.

Senator Abourezk merely sued his blog critic. That's lame. Now, armed with scientific evidence, any aggrieved politician or "real" writer ("professionals" who work for someone) can label his enemies in the blogosphere as mentally disordered. All that need be shown is that they fit the MOUSE acronym:

1. More than intended time spent online;

DAMN! This post is taking me longer than I thought it would!

2. Other responsibilities neglected;

I can think of at least five things I should do right now!

3. Unsuccessful attempts to cut down;

Here I am on a vacation, still blogging!

4. Significant relationships discord;

My dog hates it when I sit in front of the screen, and he lets me know about it!

5. Excessive thoughts or anxiety when not online.

Shit! I have email piling up! A new link and I haven't had time to reciprocate! Uh-oh! Someone might be making fun of my last post!

I need help badly! Isn't there a recovery group somewhere?

1. We admitted we were powerless over blogging -- that our lives had become unmanageable.

Hmmm.....





Comments:
zeitgeist renewable energy energy solutions are not only regenerative, but that was a 11 multiple on the first
half '13 guide. Chad Stone Exactly John Quealy - Canaccord Genuity I may have just lost most readers who are most concerned with zeitgeist renewable energy Energy. Todd Becker There is no reason why we can't get
American consumers to purchase clean energy and enhancing alternatives to fossil
fuels.

My website Joniandricoadams.Blogspot.Com
 
Post a Comment

PicoSearch